What is the correct way to input the route/road number?
- Interstate - enter I-26 or I-77 (always with a "-" dash)
- US Routes - enter US1 or US25 (no spaces, no dashes)
- SC Routes - enter SC11 or SC113 (no spaces, no dashes)
- Secondary Roads - enter S-101 or S-1094 (always with a "-" dash)
Why is the logon covered up on the Home page?
Press the Compatibility button on the top Address Bar next to the Refresh button
Can I request full size (22" x 36") or half size (12" x 18") prints of plans in Plans Online?
Yes, please email the appropriate file number, route, and sheet numbers of any plans sheets you would like the Plans Storage Office to print for you. Costs are $1.00 per full size (22" x 36") sheet black and white and $0.50 per half size (12" x 18") sheet black and white. Plans that require research are $1.75 per full size (22" x 36") sheet black and white and $1.25 per half size (12" x 18") sheet black and white.
When are the monthly highway letting plans added to Plans Online?
As-let road construction plans are added to the Plans Online approximately one month after the highway letting. Plans are added when the award to contract letter is received by the Plans Storage Office. Upcoming letting information and documents can be accessed on the Doing Business with SCDOT website.
Why are bridge plans not available on the Plans Online?
Under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), SCDOT is not required to provide bridge plans to non-Department entities unless the release is necessary for procurement purposes or the plan request is made pursuant to a judicial order. A special Bridge Plans Request Form must be completed and submitted to the Plans Storage Office for processing and approval. See also: SCDOT Engineering Directive Memorandum # 18.
What are the recommended computer requirements for using Plans Online?
Plans Online is best utilized with the following computer system requirements:
- High Speed Internet access (Cable, DSL, or Broadband)
- Adobe Reader
- Computer Operating System - Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Computer Processing Speed - 1GHz minimum
- RAM - 2 GB Recommended
- Internet Browser - IE 6.0 or newer
- Java - Version 6 or newer
- Screen Resolution - 1024 x 768 or better
Other compatible browsers or internet connections may be used, but may not provide optimal document viewing experience.